My project title has been approved by the project committee. I got my feedback from my supervisor in this week. They shortened my project title and rest of the part is remain same. The new project title:
“An end-to-end scalable cloud-based analytical suite for simplification of business decision-making for Classified Big Dataset using Cloud Services”
In this week, I started to prepare my table of contents draft copy. I almost finished it. I have some confusion about some chapters. I will discuss it with my supervisor in my next meeting.
I also downloaded a dataset from the public domain for testing. The URL of the link:
The dataset is Airline On-Time Statistics and Delay Causes.
I will discuss dataset more about in my upcoming blogs.
Thank You 🙂